[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live and OpenLayers3

Antonio Santiago asantiagop at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 01:31:07 PST 2014

Hi Cameron,
I made no big changes from source documents, I updated the logo and image
and rewrite the quickstart doc following the previous rules.
OL3 has no support for GMaps base layers, it is possible but due gmaps
license it does not offers a direct class implementation like in OL2.

As you suggest, I'll try to improve the overview page, the screenshots and
the quickstart.

Cheers.

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com