[Live-demo] I'd like to contribute Chinese to OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:53:18 PST 2014

Hello Bu Kun,
Thank you for your offer to help translate OSGeo-Live documentation, and
welcome to OSGeo-Live family.

I have added you to the OSGeo-Live group, so you should be able to
commit to our subversion repository. Can you please test by adding your
name to the contributors.csv and translators.csv files, and committing
back to subversion, as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

On 04/02/14 21:38, Bu Kun wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I'd like to contribute Chinese to OSGeo-Live. Could I please get
> access to subversion. My osgeo-user id is: bukun.
>
>     I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible
>     with the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
>
> Bu Kun

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft