[Live-demo] Marketing is Dead - Long Live Marketing

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Wed Jan 1 10:32:26 PST 2014

Hi All -

  I have the Fall 2013 AGU Program Guide here just now.. and I see quite a few entities listed with contact information. Of course the show exhibitors have their commercial contact info, but the section that caught my eye first is the Academic Showcase -- about 40 .orgs, all US based except for about six.

  An informational email ?  Call for collaboration?  A Press Release on shipment day ?  not sure how to best use this, but the self-selected group this represents is very much a vehicle for adoption, I would think..

  best regards from Berkeley, California
  Brian M Hamlin