[Live-demo] Marketing is Dead - Long Live Marketing

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 12:11:40 PST 2014

Hi Brian,
Are you suggesting we aim to see OSGeo represented at the next AGU meeting?
I find it is usually best to approach someone setting up the program,
and offer to help them bring an OSGeo presence to their conference. You
might want to draw upon material here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Including_OSGeo-Live_at_your_event

On 02/01/14 05:32, maplabs at light42.com wrote:
> Hi All -
>
>    I have the Fall 2013 AGU Program Guide here just now.. and I see quite a few entities listed with contact information. Of course the show exhibitors have their commercial contact info, but the section that caught my eye first is the Academic Showcase -- about 40 .orgs, all US based except for about six.
>
>    An informational email ?  Call for collaboration?  A Press Release on shipment day ?  not sure how to best use this, but the self-selected group this represents is very much a vehicle for adoption, I would think..
>
>    best regards from Berkeley, California
>    Brian M Hamlin

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager