[Live-demo] pywps to osgeo-live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 13:05:59 PDT 2014

Hi Jachym,
The details for getting a project onto OSGeo-Live are linked from here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

As Johan mentions, the first step is to send an email to this list
answering our standard questions about the maturity of the project.

As it stands, you have missed our feature freeze deadline for the next
release, and as such I'm inclined to suggest that pywps shouldn't be
publicly included on the next release. (We sometimes do silently include
new projects if they are mature enough, such that they can be used in a
foss4g workshop or similar, assuming there is sufficient room).

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf,