[Live-demo] ipython overview

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 01:59:44 PDT 2014

On 29 July 2014 10:29, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> there are some link in ipython documentation that I tink should be
> better to remove:
>
> - [0] is an empty github repository since one year, I don't know how
> could help a newer of ipython
> - [1] it is broken
>
> I would also like to add a link to pygrass workshop [2] that use
> ipython notebook

Another problem that I see is with the link, there are a lot of very
long links, they are bad to see (because they use - to connect words)
and difficult for translators.
Could I reduce the words  in the link too? for example
official-example-collection [3] could became  "official example
collection" with the link only in collection

[3] https://github.com/ipython/ipython/tree/master/examples/notebooks#a-collection-of-notebooks-for-using-ipython-effectively

--
ciao
Luca