[Live-demo] ipython overview

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:02:40 PDT 2014

Hi Luca,
The links you have provided don't seem to be official osgeolive links.
It seems we have some docs here:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/overview/ipython_overview.html
and
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/doc/en/overview/ipython_overview.rst
Is this the same thing?

I haven't reviewed these docs yet, and should do so.

Massimo, it seems you created the first version of these docs. Do you
want to weigh in?

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager