[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 9.0 status: pre-RC1

Alex Dumitru alex at flanche.net
Sat Aug 29 01:04:12 PDT 2015

Hi Angelos,

We wanted to update some small things in the rasdaman install script, and
we will finish by the end of the day, hope we won't break any plans. Let me
know if that's okay.

Mircea Alexandru Dumitru
Researcher LSIS Group

Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH

Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany

Phone: +49 421 200 3193 | Fax +49 421 200 3193

m.dumitru at jacobs-university.de
<v.name at jacobs-university.de>http://www.jacobs-university.de

Commercial registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18117

President / Geschäftsführerin: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt

Managing Director / Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Michael Hülsmann

Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte