[Live-demo] Starting the build process for OSGeo-Live 9.5 - THREDDS?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:20:32 PST 2015

I'm sharing this conversation about including THREDDS on OSGeo-Live.
I'd be interested to hear thoughts on Ethan's comments about Docker.

Ethan,
The next step in including THREDDS to OSGeo-Live is to officially apply,
as per:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive
If you wish to join our next release then please send us an email in the
next week officially asking to apply.

Warm regards, Cameron