[Live-demo] Torrents - was build process

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Dec 5 10:47:59 PST 2015

It can actually be slower than a regular download if the seeders have
slow upload speeds. To avoid that you need several super seeders on
known fast lines and the torrent seed configured to use those on
priority over other users. We never had more than 2 servers that could
be super seeders in past attempts.

Firefox often lets you resume downloads (I usually use the
downloadthemall plugin). Is there some other easy browser feature or
add-on we can recommend that has resume capability?

-Alex