[Live-demo] docs page on virtualization quickstart

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:11:20 PST 2015

Hi Madi and Micha
Thank you Madi and Micha for developing this new Virtualisation Quickstart.
When you are complete with the English text, please let me know and I
will review for you.

I had a look at your Italian page (translated into English by Google),
and it looked good.
The only comments I'd add is:
1. Try to make the text as timeless as possible. Imagine the text is not
updated for a number of years. Will it still be relevant? (This is not
just the case for English text, but for all translations too).

2. If possible, try to ensure that the images work for all languages.
Translators are not likely to recapture the images.

3. Try to make the document as short and concise as possible. The
shorter the text, the easier to keep up to date for maintainers, and the
quicker it is for readers.

Warm regards, Cameron