[Live-demo] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Update on OGC E-Learning material

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:37:35 PDT 2015

Hi Luis,
Yes, I think that this OGC E-Leaning material would be an excellent
candidate for including in OSGeo-Live documentation, once the
documentation is suitably mature, and any packaging tweaks are addressed.

I'm CCing the OSGeo-Live email list to see if there are others within
the OSGeo-Live community with suggestions.

Luis,
Do you have a timeframe in mind for a "version 1" of this training
material? Where version 1 would have sufficient content and quality to
be considered production worthy and something that we would consider
worthy of including in OSGeo-Live. Version 1 might not include all
standards, but would probably include quality descriptions of the most
used standards.

Cheers, Cameron