[Live-demo] Report 6 - Integration of geospatial OSS in educational notebooks

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 00:39:01 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 2:37 AM, epi <massimodisasha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any blocking issue?
>
> The debian packaging and the build of the new development environment has
> been a very time (and resources) consuming task. ... It has been a very
> stressful week but hopefully I left the main obstacles behind.

Hello Massimo,

Thanks for your work!

If you bump into any more issues with packaging, don't hesitate
contacting the debian gis team at debian-gis at lists.debian.org . In
fact many hints are present in:
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/
But probably even easier is just waiting for FOSS4G-Europe. I will be
around (even giving a presentation on debian/ubuntu gis) so we can
look at any remaining issues there.

Kind Regards,
Johan