[Live-demo] Fwd: [FOSS4G Seoul 2015] Letter for General Track Presentation

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 02:33:56 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FOSS4G 2015 Secretariat <programme_foss4g2015 at meci.kr>
Date: 15 June 2015 at 10:44
Subject: [FOSS4G Seoul 2015] Letter for General Track Presentation
To: lucadeluge at gmail.com

June 15, 2015

Dear Luca Delucchi,

The FOSS4G Seoul 2015 Organizing Committee would like to appreciate for
submitting your precious work for the FOSS4G Seoul 2015 which will be held
from September 14 to 19, 2015 at The K Seoul Hotel in Seoul, Korea.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we regret to inform you that your
presentation has not been accepted for General Track Session. The following
is your presentation that would not be included in the conference.

*Presentation Information*

Presentation No.

PT-115

Presentation Title

OSGeoLive: the best collection of Geospatial Freee and Open Source Softwares

We received more presentation than can be accepted for the Conference, but
unfortunately it was not possible to accept all the interesting work due to
the limitations in allocated numbers of General Track Session.

Although your presentation has not been selected on this occasion, we hope
you will have the opportunity to join us in Korea and attend the Conference.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact FOSS4G Seoul 2015
Secretariat at programme_foss4g2015 at meci.kr

Sincerely yours,

*Sanghee Shin*

*Chair of FOSS4G Seoul 2015 Organizing Committee*

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/