[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 9.0 status: alpha1

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:02:45 PDT 2015

Hi,

In order to start working on 64 bit installers, we need a way to provide
the build architecture to the installer scripts as arguments.

This pull request shows a working example of such a solution:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/pull/9
https://github.com/kalxas/OSGeoLive/commit/db5dd9897fdec3373c82f116cbe503e07abe70ab

So I would like to call the projects listed bellow to update their
installers accordingly.

Thanks,
Angelos

--