[Live-demo] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Looking for Web-GIS syllabi

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 28 00:36:31 PDT 2015

Hi Nikos,

This is a great idea.  Newsletter will be a good benifit to the community. If you or anyone in the community wish to take this initiative, it will be great.

In fact, all our email archives are  available publically at  http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/ica-osgeo-labs/  so it just need someone with some editorial skills to bring together key items and publish as a newsletter for the community. I am sure once we start, we can build upon this with feedbacks/inputs from others, use the same template for monthly newsletters etc. Just need a lead editor for this. Please come forward if anyone can help with this.

Suchith