[Live-demo] [SoC] Report 1 - Integration of geospatial OSS in educational notebooks

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun May 31 10:59:17 PDT 2015

Hi Massimo,

Thanks for this update. I am forwarding to OSGeo labs lists also as i am aware other educators  are interested in this. I also remember some intial discussions  on teaching spatial programming using Raspberry Pi http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/live-demo/2012-June/005217.html    so might be other ideas we can now explore with your project.

Franz-Josef  - i remember you mentioning a student project in similar areas. Maybe there might be synergies?

Suchith