[Live-demo] MOTION: OSGeoLive 9.0 web site and docs

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 06:04:44 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Brian and I have patched the download pages for all languages (adding
both 32 and 64 bit links).
Luca has fixed the presentation build with a pull request. The English
and German presentations do not mix anymore (also fixed in debian rule file)

I think that the adhoc build is ok for release:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/index.html

MOTION:
Lets 1. Copy the adhoc build to live.osgeo.org (Alex can you please
handle this since you have access to that VM?)
2. After the web site is in place I will make the announcement using the
following press release:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Press_Release_61

Starting with my +1

Best,