[Live-demo] Is it possible to meet in Bonn? - OSGeo-Live Translations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:29:24 PDT 2016

Hi Kari,

I won't be at OSGeo-Live, but many of the OSGeo-Live translators will be
there, and they will be able to give better advice than myself (as I
only speak English).

Angelos (Greek) and Astrid (German) will be worth looking out for. They
have both been active translators, are on the OSGeo-Live steering
committee, and will be presenting on OSGeoLive at FOSS4G. There are also
many more translators who hopefully will jump in and share their
experiences too.

One thing that I'm hoping some people from the translation community
will be able to help with is selecting and then implementing one of the
translation software tools, which should make it easier to keep our
translations up to date. Hopefully this will be a topic for discussion
at FOSS4G.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter,