[Live-demo] GeoKettle source code

Daniel Araujo Miranda daniel_a_miranda at yahoo.com.br
Sat Dec 3 03:55:38 PST 2016

Thanks Pirmin! I missed that entirely. I apologize for all the noise.
I have mirrored the svn to mirandadam/geokettle to make it easier to find in the future.
Best,Daniel

    Em Segunda-feira, 28 de Novembro de 2016 12:20, Pirmin Kalberer <pka at sourcepole.ch> escreveu:

 Am Montag, 28. November 2016, 15.16:06 schrieb Pirmin Kalberer:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I followed the link from the GeoKettle Homepage to the trac instance with
> the source code of 2.6:
> http://trac.spatialytics.com/geokettle/browser/trunk
> The last changes seem to be 2 years old:
> http://trac.spatialytics.com/geokettle/timeline?from=08%2F13%2F14

Correct link to latest changes:
http://trac.spatialytics.com/geokettle/timeline?from=07%2F13%2F14

Pirmin

--
Freundliche Grüsse / Kind regards

Pirmin Kalberer            @PirminKalberer
Sourcepole - Linux & Open Source Solutions
Weberstrasse 5, 8004 Zürich,  Switzerland
Tel: 044 440 77 11  Direkt: 044 51 567 77
pka at sourcepole.ch http://www.sourcepole.ch