[Live-demo] pgRouting

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun May 1 05:15:50 PDT 2016

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for the links. I will take a look.

> Here is the control file of the Ubuntu packages I built in the past years
> > on Launchpad:
> > https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting-build/blob/master/debian/control
>
> That description is not really an improvement, it's very short and
> likely to trigger an extended-description-is-probably-too-short lintian
> issue.
>

> https://lintian.debian.org/tags/extended-description-is-probably-too-short.html

OK, I didn't know about the minimum length rule.
The problem with the current control file of the Debian package is, that
the description may be long enough but it is wrong. The project "PostLBS"
does not exist (anymore).

I will think about a better description.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan