[Live-demo] Motion: Move from 2 releases to 1 per year

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:16:41 PDT 2017

As per weekly meeting discussion, we propose to switch from putting out
two releases per year to putting out one main release per year.

We will likely also be putting out rolling releases which have been
untested.

Reasons:

* As per prior discussions, we want to use our volunteer time more
efficiently.

* We have improved build processes to be agile and efficient. However,
our final test process still has significant manual testing. In
particular around reviewing and updating documentation, and testing
quickstarts.

Please comment and or vote on this proposal.

+1 Cameron

M +61 419 142 254