[Live-demo] FOSS4G Boston 2017 Assist (bootable USB)

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Wed Jul 5 11:55:56 PDT 2017

I am putting in orders for many different things for the conference right
now but am having a hard time finding a usb vendor with quick turnaround
who can create a bootable drive.

Do any of you have a recommendation for how to get this done? We are going
to make an order for about 1,000 of these so doing it manually may not be
an option, unless you have a really neat trick on how to do it 100 drives
at a time.

Thanks for any help on this,

Guido

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise