[Live-demo] FOSS4G Boston 2017 Assist (bootable USB)

- - tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jul 5 12:28:18 PDT 2017

Hi Guido,

A vendor I have worked with in the past is Mixonic (http://mixonic.com). Their operations manager is Hunter hdreidame at mixonic.com

Last time I talked with them about cloning bootable was back in 2013, to remind Hunter you can reference  [Ticket#2013022810000188] Bootable Flash Drives?

He'll be able to let you know if they can still do them. It does require sending them a working master copy. Which either Brian and or I could possibly do.