[Live-demo] openhub.net stats

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Jul 6 08:03:08 PDT 2017

Hi Jody -
  thanks very much for your careful efforts ..

  The utility of having a single "source of truth" for lines of code,
activity and some language profile, has slightly outweighed the
undesirable dynamic of a FOSS dot-org requiring a third-party service
constantly to understand its own projects.   Personally, I feel OSGeo
should have this ability in-house, along with other methods, and not
rely so heavily on this one metric site. Certain project's measurements
are horribly wrong to this day, and inevitably carry bias of varying
kinds.

  best regards from Berkeley
  -Brian M Hamlin

On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 21:59:16 -0700, Jody Garnett