[Live-demo] openhub.net stats

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Jul 6 08:49:47 PDT 2017

All,

I noticed similar faults in the readouts for the GeoMOOSE project.  It should be centered on Javascript as the Language but it’s being advertised as mostly PHP for some reason.  I couldn’t find a spot to edit that either.  It may be some sort of automated counter that the results are generated from, but even the last audit shows more Javascript lines of code.

GeoMOOSE had the same problems with line counts when moving between repos as well.  I think that was taken care of manually a little while ago.

Anyway, just chiming in.

bobb