[Live-demo] openhub.net stats

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:38:08 PDT 2017

There are some options for running stats on github repos (it seems like
twice a year I get a grad student wanting me to review and endorse their
approach). However we have projects now that are splitting up over several
repositories (example QGIS).

I kind of like some of the basic stats that come out of github "pulse" and
"contributors" are what matter to me :)

--
Jody Garnett