[Live-demo] osgeo live branding and feedback

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jul 7 14:35:13 PDT 2017

Strictly from a branding point of view, we should not dilute the brand.

OSGeo needs to set the branding standards, and then all project should
follow that standard. If the standard is a compass, then OSGeo Live
should not change the center to be a heart, UNLESS the standard says the
all projects should adopt a unique center piece in the middle of the
compass for the respective projects. Otherwise this dilutes the brand.

-Steve