[Live-demo] point of contact OSGeo Live / OpenStreetMap / LearnOSM

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 15:12:54 PDT 2017

Hi Benoit

Thank you for offering to help with OSGeo-Live. Welcome to the
OSGeo-Live family. I've added your name to our public list of
projects[1], and email address to our private list (so our coordinators
can reach out to you).

I notice that we don't have ideditor included on our metrics page [2].
Would you be interested in adding it?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5BaEgQtgw4O1bXyeWMlM8XtAOhUgcjZ7Y2O0FZc2H0/edit?hl=en_GB#gid=2014800150

[2] http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/metrics.html
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/en/metrics.rst

On 6/7/17 4:50 pm, Benoit Fournier wrote:
> Hi Cameron,
>
> I volunteer to be a point of contact, let us hope I will prove
> available year after year :)
>
> Others potential helpers could eventually be reached:
>
> learnosm-coordination <learnosm-coord at openstreetmap.org>
> Communication WG <communication at osmfoundation.org>
>
> Thanks to you and the whole team for OSGeo Live and reaching out.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> BenoƮt

M +61 419 142 254