[Live-demo] osgeo live branding and feedback

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:53:18 PDT 2017

Stephen,

Each project (or community) will likely want to have a distinct logo. It
is useful in block diagrams inside presentations. Or as a logo in an
info-graphic, such as the metrics page at:

https://live.osgeo.org/en/metrics.html

As such, OSGeo-Live should have a distinct logo which is different to
OSGeo. Currently we do this by putting a blue heart on the OSGeo logo.

M +61 419 142 254