[Live-demo] [live-demo] MOTION: Retire GMT from OSGeo-Live 11.0

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Mon Jul 10 16:00:33 PDT 2017

retire GMT
-1

the reason for that is, GMT is on a similar footing as GRASS
it is two decades of work, but from a previous time.
My understanding of the mission of OSGeo, is to do librarianship to
keep exactly this kind of project.

I believe that the docs are a minor thing, and can be changed quickly
in time for the release
  -Brian

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 01:26:06 0300, Angelos Tzotsos