[Live-demo] 11.0 background image proposals

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:10:31 PDT 2017

Thank you Nicolas!

Some comments:
I see that options [3] [4] and [5] use a new logo for OSGeo-Live. At the
same time we have a motion to revert this logo in the docs... this is a
conflict, we need to make our minds about this. If we remove the new
OSGeo-Live logo from docs, we cannot use it for the desktop.
On the other hand, it feels awkward to have just a version number (11.0)
next to the OSGeo logo as options [1] and [2] do.
It is a tough decision for me...

A minor comment: I would prefer the number 11.0 to be similar to the
text size of "OS" since they also share the same color.

On 07/11/2017 08:16 PM, Nicolas Roelandt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Following yesterday meeting, there is some proposals regarding 11.0 release
> background image.
>
> With OSGeo official logo or the example provided by Vicky
> In small size or big size as Cameron suggested.
>
> There is one proposal with the 10.5 yellow background too.
>
> Here is the poll (right click then display to see the image fullscreen):
>
> https://framadate.org/1OUYju1ui2WKfyiX
>
> Please comment !
>
> You can see the pictures here:
> 1- https://lut.im/1Ht86y48ZG/zgYpTWJDeRS4RNFv.jpeg