[Live-demo] Small OSGeo logo to distinguish between Graduated and Community OSGeo projects

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Jul 12 06:47:08 PDT 2017

That looks rather nice and easy to tell what’s what’  An additional thought though, what about also putting a gradute cap (https://image.freepik.com/free-icon/graduates-cap_318-35625.jpg) on top of the logos where a project has graduated, you could even add the Year it graduted with some CSS (I think)

Just rambling . . . .

bobb