[Live-demo] [Marketing] please create a new project flyer for your project with the new branding till FOSS4G Boston

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Jul 28 13:37:46 PDT 2017

I started to make a flyer, for pgRouting
I am attaching a file of what I see in inskape, but in the uploaded file
things don't show up.
https://github.com/pgRouting/osgeo/blob/pgRouting/marketing/print/pgRouting_a4.svg
What am I doing wrong?
I (almost) followed the commands shown here:
https://github.com/pgRouting/osgeo/wiki#instructions
Except that I used the zoo-project branch in luca's forks

Thanks
Vicky

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,