[Live-demo] Translations and Proj4 documentation

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Jun 5 20:24:33 PDT 2017

Hi all

Julien, I "translated" to the french language on page:

https://www.transifex.com/bakanikos-lab/test_osgeolive/translate/#fr/overview--pgrouting_overview/109540114

There are two steps in the translation process: one is translate the other
is accept the translation, I think si with a review button.
I dont know if you can review my translation to french I did without
knowing french.

Or maybe only Niko can do it, maybe for you to do it Baka has to set you a
manager of french language

What I did for that translation is to copy/paste from here: (not that I
know french, but by working in order I thik I placed the correct string in
the correct place)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cvvergara/OSGeoLive-doc/test/sphinx/oldLanguagesDoc/fr/overview/pgrouting_overview.rst

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info