[Live-demo] R spatial package stack on OSGeo Live 11 - FOSS4G 2017

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Wed Jun 7 12:21:15 PDT 2017

Hi All R Maintainers:

  I have an appointment with Karthik Ram from Berkeley Instituate of Data Science  and rOpenSci
this Friday at 10:30 AM (Pacific Time)
I will bring with me the current pre11 build of R package list.

   Any other comments or suggestions welcome.

  Last year, I spoke with Karthik and Scott Chamberlain from rOpenSci about the R stack..
They expressed interest in the future, so we shall see where things are now.

  best regards from Berkeley, California
   --Brian M Hamlin