[Live-demo] Motion: Add Vicky Vergara as PSC member

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:34:36 PDT 2017

I've privately emailed the OSGeo-Live PSC with this motion, and received
the following responses.

Vicky, if you would like to continue helping with OSGeo-Live, and are
comfortable with our Expectations of PSC members [1], then we hope you
will accept our invitation to the OSGeo-Live Project Steering Committee:

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Management

On 8/6/17 12:51 am, Alex Mandel wrote:
> +1 Alex

I haven't heard back from Brian Hamlin, but note his comment on IRC with
Vicky:
15:14:20    cvvergara:    *newbe
15:14:29    darkblue_b:    I will stay out - you have my support :-)

M +61 419 142 254