[Live-demo] Motion: Add Vicky Vergara as PSC member

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Jun 8 19:10:49 PDT 2017

Hello everyone:

I will be delighted to become part of the PSC acronym of what I think is
Propose, Suggest and Comment in the OSGeo-live project. You might have
another meaning to what PSC stands for, and I agree to that meaning also.

I consider my self a newbie in your project, with 45 days actively
participating, There is no doubt that I am a newbie.

I am an experimenting person, perfectionist, a test freak, and lazy. (Maybe
you have not noticed the lazy part, but, I spend days, days and more days
to figure out if there is a fastest/better way to do a particular task, so
that when the task is done, its in seconds, instead of hours).

This 45 days, have been a turmoil in my head, so many things new things,I
that I feel are needed, and no words to express what is going on in the
head.
Some have become tangible, some you’ve seen some you haven't:

   - I've being learning, because, reaching out the projects, its an
   opportunity to know a bit more of other OSGeo projects, some of them that I
   didn't even know they existed, now I know they exist, maybe I still don't
   know what they are for, or how to use them, with time I'll get to learn
   more.
   - ​doing what I understand is PSC: ​proposing, suggesting and commenting
   ​ on the project​
   , and you have being listening which I appreciate very much.
   ​
   - And some less philosophical things that affect the project (hopefully
   in a positive way:
      - The worksheet about mail history. Specially for mails that are part
      of your release procedure
      - the experiment about sphinx & transifex that stopped being an
      experiment and is becoming a more tangible thing.
      - experimenting I've done locally in my computer like a database for
      handling the administration (2 experiments, one with librebase and other
      with postgresql + zend framwork)
      ​ and arghhhhhhhhhhh, This is going to take time, I need time to
      really analyse the detailed process flow that currently exists
to automate
      it in a database. So because you haven't seen this is like it does not
      exist ;)  I don't like to show something that does not looks
like its going
      to work (Remember, I am a test freak & perfectionist)

Looking forward to work with you in this new endeavour.

Vicky

PS: Cameron, I will still need reminders of the meetings. Remember that if
I am capable of forgetting my kids... well, a meeting, I am sure I will I
forget also.

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany