[Live-demo] Problems with 10.5 and VirtualBox 5.1

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 14:41:44 PDT 2017

Thanks Stephen for sharing what you have been finding out about running
in a virtual machine.

The places where we are collecting this information are:

https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/virtualization_quickstart.html
(official location)

https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/osgeolive_install_quickstart.html
(official location)

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Virtual_Machine

It would be awesome if you could collect what you are learning (and
correct outdated material) in one of these locations such that it can
become useful for those who follow in your footsteps.

Cheers, Cameron

>>> http://live.osgeo.org
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc
>>
>> --