[Live-demo] Crunch time for Geomajas on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:02:36 PDT 2017

Dirk,

We are at crunch time. We haven't heard a define yes/no re including
GeoMajas on OSGeo-Live. As mentioned earlier, it is ear marked for
retirement unless we can see action on following points:

"Propose to retire. No recent version change on OSGeo-Live. No recent
activity in OpenHub metrics"

"Quickstart is too short and not following writing tips (in the udig
quickstart). It needs to show how to do 1 typical task. Look at
GeoServer quickstart for inspiration. Quite a bit of work required here."

Thoughts?

M +61 419 142 254