[Live-demo] Crunch time for Geomajas on OSGeo-Live

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Fri Jun 16 08:25:32 PDT 2017

Cameron,

On my resposibility:
My formal answer is *yes* to include geomajas in the next release of
OSGeo-Live.

I suggest to keep the same version number.
We will work on the quickstart session, this is something I can control
and I will take action for it.

There is a lot of stuff developed by customers, who want to donate to
the community, but I need to motivate and 'INSPIRE' some of the
developers and stakeholders. So I suggest an infusion for geomajas to
get it back to live and into a vibrant community. (with a more active
and renewed PSC resulting in new Openhub Metrics).

If there is no new release when we discuss the next release of
OSGeo-Live, I will be the first to promote retirement for geomajas.

thank you for your patience with a bit a sick patient, but should be
able to recover or resurrect in another way.

Dirk.

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne