[Live-demo] Translations and Proj4 documentation

Julien Moquet moquet.julien at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 14:19:51 PDT 2017

Hi Cameron,

>> Vicky has mentioned that she is helping her brother who is in hospital,
so she will be short on spare time for a bit.

Thank you for telling me. I am sure she'd be back soon.

>> I hope to have a chance to review your proj4 doc updates this weekend,
from a readability point of view.

I'm done with proj4 on my side : doc & iso 10.5 are good for me.
I am about to pull request it.

It would have been done whatever the release it is for. It wasn't so much
work to do.

Regards,
Julien.