[Live-demo] meeting of UN OpenGIS in Brindisi - and OSGeo-LIve

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Mar 18 00:00:24 PDT 2017

Thanks Cameron . I would also be been to get updates on this from Maria and others. so we can plan more synergies .

At the GWF 2017 in Hyderabad, i had some good discussions  with key colleagues in UN GGIM colleagues and have emailed them on the need for synergies between UN GGIM activities and UN OpenGIS. I will follow up this and introduce you to the UN GGIM colleagues as all the ideas you said are very important to be included.

Best wishes,

Suchith