[Live-demo] Issues of Current development

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Nov 7 06:41:35 PST 2017

Hi Jorge,

We have being working for about 6 months on having the translations on
transifex, so we are going to continue this line for the time being.
About where we will have the issues, right now we are making in the process
of making an analysis of where exactly move/have the issues as the project
has two repositories, one for the development of the Disk and one for
writing the documentation, so its not an easy matter.

Vicky

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1