[Live-demo] When to start translation?

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Wed Oct 18 13:41:58 PDT 2017

Hi gurus and insiders,

I apologize for your time by asking a question about the translation
process.
It seems that the in Transifex the material is still in testing phase,
at least so it announces in title - [Test - not active] OSGeoLive
Documentation.
When resources are for real so that it's worth start translating them,
I've been waiting for months already and round the corner there is some
interesting projects to take my time ......

Or should I wait this OSGeo-Live-Translators email list to be
established and then ask this question again there just to get the
bureaucracy correct?

Best regards and good night,
Kari