[Live-demo] Motion: That we set up an OSGeo-Live Translators email list

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:17:44 PDT 2017

Kari, Richard,

Thanks for sharing your translating experience regarding translations
and email lists. I'll be really interested to hear from other
translators as well. What do translators think is the most effective
form of communication?

I'll send an email to each of the OSGeo-Live translators I'm aware of
and invite them to contribute to this email thread (they may need to
join the email list first).