[Live-demo] Budget available for OSGeo-Live - anyone want to volunteer to manage printing OSGeo-Live USBs?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:33:34 PDT 2017

One thing that has been a trouble with requests for printing USB sticks -
is a single point of contact, during my time here I have seen requests made
to:

1) OSGeo Live directly - for obvious reasons
2) The OSGeo board, who delayed so long in answering sticks were never made
3) The Marketing committee, not a bad option it would be good if it could
be like "printables" something that could be requested in a clear /
consistent fashion. Problem is marketing used it's budget this year ....

I would strongly recommend obtaining budget for this activity (so it is not
a scramble). If you are interested in putting together an osgeo-in-a-box
kit for events please talk to Astrid on the marketing email list where I
hope we will be pursuing the idea for 2018.

--
Jody Garnett