[OSGeoLive] machine translations

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 1 00:08:45 PDT 2018

Hello Ben,

we list DebianGIS and UbuntuGIS at our Sponsors page

But we do not list Ubuntu Debian The Linux and Apache Foundations.

https://live.osgeo.org/en/sponsors.html

So a clear rule of thumb would be good.

Maybe a sentance like:
We also thank  Ubuntu Debian The Linux and Apache Foundations.Transifex,
GitHub ... & all other involved.

Astrid