[OSGeoLive] machine translations

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Thu Aug 2 18:43:03 PDT 2018

An alternative form of attribution are links to the services and
software we use. These are I think always appreciated. Links would be
informative for users and would show what we use, rather than just
saying it. I would rather have attribution with links to my projects
than statements of thanks, however sincere. Attributions are statements
of facts and do not imply endorsement.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben at transient.nz>
Director