[OSGeoLive] #2090: Artwork 12.0

Benoit Fournier ben.fournier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 01:56:03 PDT 2018

Hi Cameron and Astrid,

I shared the source gimp file here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/out1kkxxia51ri0/AABHIMrCg2oyFrxCh1SkVjP8a?dl=0

Note that I took a overlarge OSM screenshot to be able to move around,
hence the rather large source file.

Please use or adjust, take idea or forget my proposal, as you see fit.

Only one important note: attribution :)
Somewhere (preferably directly on the map) should read something like:

map by OpenStreetMap under CC BY-SA
data by OpenStreetMap contributors under ODbL
www.osm.org/copyright

Cheers

Benoit